Baby is the size of a small Grapefruit!
Craving: Strawberry smoothies {oh yum!}
The not so great: Sleepy, sleepy and Sleepy
The Great: Feeling the baby move around all the time
(quite the wiggle worm)
This little baby is such a little dancer-- always tip-toeing on my bladder.
It's reassuring and sweet feeling the little bean
move around in there.
What is even more crazy is the connection between baby and me.
This week, some pretty sad news came to our family
{a blog for another day}
With the sadness came tears and sleepless nights,
and little baby seemed to roll in my tummy more than normal.
It was almost like he/she knew that I was so upset
and was trying to do something about it.
Then there were days this week that I'd be sitting by myself during Aria's naptime,
and I'd feel so close to the baby.
It's such a peaceful connection.
All my worries and stresses at the moment just kind of go away.
I honestly think that this baby's little spirit is so in-tune with my needs
and vice versa.
It's a mother-baby bond that I will always treasure,
because honestly there is nothing in the world,
like being so close to your baby,
and knowing they love you and you loving them right back,
even before they are even here.





0 comments:
Post a Comment