This morning we decided to go and feed the ducks.
The weather was great and we had a bunch of hamburger buns that were about to go bad anyway.
Let me just say-- soooo many ducks. SO many ducks.
We even saw.. get this... a CROSS EYED duck.
I have a picture because I know most people won't believe it,
but it was kind of sad to look at, so I didn't post it here.
If you need proof, just let me know, and I'll show it to you.
We felt bad for the duck, so we tried to feed him more than the others.
He wasn't eating the bread because he couldn't find it, so we put some bread right in front of him.
He eventually got it.
But ANYWAY enough about that duck.
Aria had lots of fun throwing bread into the water and she walked around going
"guck, guck, guck"
even after we left the pond.
Cutie girl.










0 comments:
Post a Comment