Baby is the size of a Banana
Craving: Strawberry Smoothies..
{oh good golly I could drink them ALL day. seriously.}
The not so great: Stretching ligaments- ouchie-mama!
The Great: Half way {woop woop}
This last week we spent the week in Moapa with my family. We were outside when my sister started squirting me with a water gun. She teased saying, there aint nothing you can do. It's not like you can chase me down, you're a fat ol' pregnant lady. Really now!? Haha well you can bet your bottom dollar that I chased her down, stole her water gun and got her "real good". The only problem is, as I went to go to bed that night, I realized I pulled a muscle in my groin. Guess my sister was right, I'm probably not supposed to chase my 13 year old sister around the yard with a water gun being 20 weeks along.
I've also noticed that getting out of bed lately... yeah that's a joke. I feel like a lopsided log. Spenser gets quite the chuckle watching me try to get up only a BAJILLION times in the night to pee. I guess you can say we're in the full swing of things.





0 comments:
Post a Comment