Easter morning was beautiful!
In a way I couldn't help but imagine Mary Magdalene going to the empty tomb that Easter morning hundreds of years ago and then beholding the resurrected Savior, Jesus Christ. It had to have been on a morning like the one I woke up today.
Perhaps it was my reminder to remember what Easter is all about.
Sure you have cute baby bunnies, daffodils and oodles of chocolate,
but Jesus Christ and the miracle of his resurrection is the true joy on Easter. Happiness comes in the fact that because of him, because of the love he has for each one of us, we can live. We can be with our families forever and death is not the end.
How Grateful I am to know that death is not the end.
I hope everyone's Easter was filled with our Heavenly Father's love,
love from our older brother, Jesus Christ,
and maybe a little-bit-o-chocolate too.
______________________________________________________________
Aria's 2nd Easter!











0 comments:
Post a Comment