Tuesday I thought Aria and I would get out of the house and walk the block to surprise my cousin, Brianne. {That girl is such a peach and definitely my life saver on getting through this muck of a semester}. As we approached her apartment complex I couldn't remember if she lived on the very end, or the one right next to it. I thought, no big deal, I'll just knock and ask if Brianne lives there.
I went to the end one first, knocked on the door and asked if Brianne lived there. They said yes. Sweet.
I walked up the stairs, with Aria in my hands to a closed door. Her room mates informed me that she was asleep in her room. Because of the relationship we have, I told them I would just walk in and serenade her to wake her. She is always sleeping and when we were room mates it was quite common for us to sing a little song in order for the other to wake up. {They thought that was pretty funny}.
I walked in her room, thinking, well, she definitely has changed the place up and gotten a few things lately. Nonetheless, I started to sing to her.
Before I knew what happened, two little sleepy eyeballs popped over the edge of the pink comforter and to my horror-- it was NOT Brianne. This poor girl had woken up to a stranger with a baby, in her room, singing to her as she awoke from what seemed to be a pretty deep sleep. Stuttering to find my words, I just left. RAN down the stairs, out the door and left. Aria at this time was thinking her mom is crazy- for sure!
I knocked on the next door, asked if Brianne Alysha McIntier lived there. She loves pink and has long, blonde hair. Luckily they said yes, and luckily she was the Brianne I was looking for. At least now I know for sure where she lives... right? Unfortunately I traumatized my daughter and a poor 19 year old in the process of finding out. Oh sheesh.




This incident made my whole semester :) SO stinkin funny!
ReplyDelete-Brianne
Hahahaha i love it!
ReplyDeleteHaha happens to the best of us....I was literally laughing out loud. Hehe thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is so hilarious!!
ReplyDelete