Yesterday I had one of those precious moments, when all the diaper changing, all the food on the walls and the countless temper tantrums-- become completely worth it.
Aria fell asleep in my arms. I know it's not a huge deal, but for this little girl-- believe me it is. She hasn't fallen asleep in my arms since she was a newborn, and to be quite frank, I've missed it.
I guess we were all just plum tuckered out. Spenser fell asleep on my shoulder and Aria was in my arms. It sounds silly, but for a mom and wife, it's a sweet moment for sure. :) I think it's one of the ways Heavenly Father slows time down and maybe for a minute or two just stops everything. Priorities come back into line and you realize what matters most. I don't know where I would be without my rock and best friend and without my cute little bean of a daughter. It was moments like yesterday that help me to remember the divine role of a mother and wife and how blessed I truly am.
leave a reply
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)




This brought tears to my eyes because you are soooo right. Such a sweet & tender moment.
ReplyDelete