Ok... so tonight, Spenser and I had an experience we wish to forget. BUT for memories sake, I guess I better jot down the stinky experience we had. It started off with tacos... yeah tacos. The three of us enjoying some delicious tacos. Then it was time for Aria's bath. I volunteered to do the deed. I took Aria to the bathroom, stripped her down, placed her in the tub and ran the water. That's when I saw it... a piece of what I THOUGHT was taco meat. It must have fallen into her diaper when she was eating (she does that quite often). I went to go pick it up. That was certainly not taco meat. That moment was probably the worst moment of being a parent. I screamed Spenser's name. I realized there was an infestation of little nuggets in the tub and Aria was still going. Spenser ran up the stairs (probably thinking something really bad happened by the way I screamed). His jaw dropped. My jaw dropped and what does Aria do? She giggles and then smiles. Gah!!! Spenser {bless his heart} cleans up the "floating rocks" and I held Aria so she didn't pick one up. She was trying. That was the quickest bath she's ever had, we put her to bed and that was that. I think Spenser and I are still a bit paralyzed from the scene of me holding a naky Aria 4 feet above the tub, water still running and the deposits continuing to make their way into the tub. Oh the joys of parenthood....
{Now she is all squeaky clean thanks to a brave dad and a traumatized mommy}
{You have to love those sweet brown eyes, and runny nose though}
0 comments:
Post a Comment