our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home baby bump izen 13 Weeks Pregnant

2/28/12

13 Weeks Pregnant

Baby is the size of a peach!
Craving: Strawberries
The not so great: Super sleepy
The great: Felt baby move for the first time!


I know you are thinking, it's waaay too early to feel the baby move, but believe me I did.
Last night, I was laying on Spenser's lap just talking and I had my knees tucked next to my tummy.
That's when I felt the little bean move!
Trust me people, this was no indigestion.
It felt EXACTLY what Aria felt like in my tummy.
For 10 minutes the little thing just fluttered around in there.
It was like he/she was saying, ummm hey mom, yeah, your squishing me.
Then later that night, 
when I went to bed on my stomach,
I felt it again!
Once again, ummm hey mom, you really need to stop squishing me.
They say, once you've had your first, you can pick up on your baby moving a lot sooner.
Well... I think I felt the babe move in my tum-tum.
It's so exciting :)
For a while this pregnancy has just felt like one giant flu.
Now it's starting to feel real-
there's an actual baby in my tummy!
With school just kicking my behind,
and the stresses of about every odd and end,
it was a bitter-sweet moment for the world to stop just for a bit,
and feel the baby move.
It was just what I needed--
Oh little Dimond,
how I love you already < 3


Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: baby bump, izen
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

1 comments:

  1. The HansonsMarch 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM

    I still cant believe your pregnant again! And how wonderful to feel your little one move! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • 13 Weeks Pregnant
      • Some Firsts!
      • Baby news
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue