Aria's Life as a 1 year old- toddler style!
{Her first time playing with bubbles}
{Her first Christmas}
{Her first ice cream sandwich}
{Her first piggy-tails}
{Her first time opening a cabinet}
{Her first Lemon}
{Her first time in the front seat!}
I still can't believe my baby is one! It's seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital... She has definitely grown leaps and bounds. I am so excited to see what the next year of her sweet little spirit in our home will bring. I love you sweet little Aria!
One Year Facts
Favorite Food: Bananas, Bread, and Wagon Wheel Pasta
Least Favorite Foods: Green Beans and Eggs
Favorite Words: Grandpa and WOW!
Favorite Thing to do with Mom: Read stories, and dance
Sleep Schedule: 7 pm- 9 am and one nap from 1-3pm
Hair: Dark brown and straight
Walking yet: no... not quite but she's getting there
Teeth: 12!!
Things she can do: Fold her arms, stack cups, snap her fingers, climb up the stairs... just not down,
drinks whole milk, and she loves to play dress up
(painting toes, doing hair, putting lip gloss on- she's a complete girl!)
Friends: Ava Mousley, Emmy Pope, Ethan Bloom, and Brenden Freemen
Her new loves: Kitties and chocolate!





Awww. I love this Michaela! Our babies are growing up way too fast! She is so stinking' cute!
ReplyDelete