Aria has had a thing with blue's clues lately.
So it was only natural that she;d start finding her own "clues" sooner or later.
Izen was wearing a onsie today with the word "woof" on it.
Instead of one of the o's in "woof" it was a paw print.
It was absolutely adorable when Aria discovered it.
She pointed it out and said, "a clue! a clue!"
Cutest thing ever.
ok, ok. Maybe to you it's not that cute, but for a mom, it was really cute.
And today was one of those days,
where I wanted to capture my children and husband in lots of pictures...
it was just a good day.
I wanted to remember it.








Haha I love all the faces, and I can't wait to hear Bronx's little voice point things out to me too! That's got to be so exciting!
ReplyDeleteYour babies are so beautiful!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete