My wedding dress was collecting dust and dirt in my old bedroom, at my parents house.
And I looooved that dress too much to let it get ruined.
So, I figured I should probably bring it back here and try to get it preserved.
Last night, we were looking through the dress to see the damage.
Aria kept petting my dress going pretty, pretty, pretty.
Then, I got the idea to put Aria in my dress.
So I scooped her up and parted the tulle to place her in.
She protested at first, but once she saw the sparkles and ribbon she didn't want to take it off!
She swayed and said, "pretty dress- toooo cute mommy."
{yea... that melted me a little bit}
I got a little emotional thinking that one day,
my sweet girl will be a bride.
She'll be wearing her own white dress,
going to the temple
and making covenants with her Heavenly Father
and her own Sweetheart.
Sniff.. sniff...
Thankfully, that is still a loooong ways a way.
For now, I'll keep her my little girl.








0 comments:
Post a Comment