our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home izen 2 Month Lil' Nugget

10/29/12

2 Month Lil' Nugget


My, oh my, has time flown by! Izen is 2 months old. The crazy thing about time is that it feels like we've had him forever, but at the same time, it seems like just yesterday that he was born. One thing is for sure, I can't image my life without this sweet little man in it. Each day, I find him wiggling more and more into my heart. Hu... I am in love. He really is my world.

Since last month, he has started to smile. I'll play this little game with him where I will dissapear from his view and then talk to him until he can find my face. When we lock eyes, I'll smile so big to him and he returns the favor. Oh how I get butterflies when he smiles at me. It makes all those sleepless nights soooooo worth it. And in fact, he is starting to laugh. He'll do this little have sigh/giggle thing when we play the game and I melt.

He also has been such a cuddle-bug. He has been super colicky which was getting really disheartening. While he still has his moments, he is having more calm moments than crying ones. Because he is calm, he loves to just cuddle. My most favorite is when he nuzzles on my shoulder and finds his comfy spot and just falls asleep. I could hold him for hours, smelling his sweet head and holding his tiny fingers. I don't want him to grow up. I wish he could stay small. It's in those cuddle-moments that I feel like time really does stop. It's my piece of heaven :) 

I love you Izeeee!

Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: izen
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • 2 Month Lil' Nugget
      • Happy Snapshot
      • Happy Snapshot
      • Snow! ...and Bubbles?
      • Oh Izee....
      • Chunky Monkey Pancakes
      • Punkins!
      • Miss Aria has glasses
      • The things that matter most
      • Painting with Apples
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue