It was Izen's first Halloween and Aria's first time trick-or-treating.
We started off the night before decorating our door.
Then, we had Boo-pancakes :) along with some Boo Berry Cereal.
Then after Aria's nap, we went and saw Spenser at work all cute and dressed up.
Aria was a cute lady bug (thank you Ava for letting us borrow one of your costumes), and Izen was a monster. Cute little monster....
I wish Aria would have smiled in her pictures, but she would not smile. She was definitely in a weird mood. No smiles, no laughs, no emotion really.
Thankfully, by tick-or-treating time, she got excited about the candy and about after the seventh house, she got the knack of it and would knock and go,
"Candy-Treat! Halloween- thank you!"
It was so cute.
So was the mummy-dog she was carrying with her when she went door to door.
I wanted her to get some dinner before she ate too much candy, so she took her dinner on the go.
She got distracted trick-or-treating and ended up not eating her dinner anyway.
Oh well, it was Halloween- the night of candy, candy, candy.
What kid eats dinner anyway? Right?
Overall, it was a good night.
We ended it off just Spenser and I, watching clips of Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin off you-tube, and eating Aria's Halloween candy (shhhhh... don't tell tehe)
But don't worry Aria got plenty of lollipops before bed :)
![]() |
| She wasn't too impressed.... I thought she was adorable! |
![]() |
| Finally a real smile! |
![]() |
| I love this little dude's smile |
![]() |
| Notice how you can see Izen in the background flipping out? |
![]() |
| Both of them are like... uh... are we done with pictures yet? |













0 comments:
Post a Comment