Last night I was giving Aria a bath before bed.
I walked out of the room to check on Izen
{who was laying on our bed}
I was gone maybe 2 minutes and when I walked back into the bathroom
this is what I found...
Yeah... there was a LOT of water.
8 towels later, the water was mopped up and I had a squeaky clean floor.
No big deal.
I laid Aria down and went downstairs to make Izen a bottle. As I walked into the kitchen, I slipped and almost landed on my butt- there was a huge puddle on the floor! I looked up, and water was leaking from our ceiling light.
AH!
The first things to run through my mind were mold, electrical burn out, and water damage.
I quickly called Spenser {who was at work}.
He told me to just put a bucket under the drip and wait until he got home.
Luckily, there was no bad water damage, and everything dried up pretty quick. We aren't sure how the water was leaking through the light, but it's not leaking now {thank goodness}.
Fingers crossed that we don't get mold!
I can't be mad at the little miss though.
It was my fault for leaving her alone in the bathroom with 2 ginormous cups
{in which to empty the tub with}.
Oh the joys and surprises of parenthood!








okay...so I wanted to comment on like EVERY single post. I had to catch up, and I kept saying..."Ah! SO CUTE! Ahh, SO CUTE." I wanted to write that on like every single previous post! Haha. Anyway I loved catching up on you guys. AND HELLO, I love miss aria's glasses, she is just a freaking doll, and her first kiss? Oh gosh, that is cute. I'm glad you re-enacted it! :) IZEN is a little babe. Ah, seriously i wanna squeeze him. Okay this is a novel, I'll stop. Keep posting. I love it all.
ReplyDelete