This my friends is "the" CUTEST picture we have of Miss Aria.
I absolutely am in love with it :)
She recently was diagnosed with amblyopia (lazy eye).
Poor girl had NO depth perception (that explains why she kept running into walls and falling over).
So we got her some glasses- of course Pink {her auntie Brianne would be so proud.}
She does fairly well keeping them on. Occasionally she'll take them off just to get a reaction out of Spenser and I, but at school, and playing with friends she does great!
She's got such beautiful brown eyes, and I think these frames help amplify those oober long monster eyelashes and the sparkle in her eye.
She's such a sweetheart and glasses add to her personality's charm :)
{making play-dough with mommy}





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I meant to edit it not delete the comment. So... She is absolutely adorable in glasses!! I love them and she looks really good in them.
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin cute with glasses!
ReplyDelete