I can't believe that Izen is one month old today!
I honestly don't know where time went. I bet that through all the sleepless nights I probably "zombified" the last 4 weeks and went through the routine just trying to survive. Hahaha.
But good gravy. They grow up fast.
He already weights 9 1/2 pounds!
Most people would say he should be a chunker, but the fact is he is Oober tall.
{Basketball star- yessssss. Bring on the scholarships!}
Oh little dude, don't grow too fast.
I love the sweet little bundle of a bean you are.
I love that you can snuggle up right under my chin on my chest and sleep.
I love that your little fingers barely wrap around mine.
I am absolutely in love with your baby noises and the smell of your baby top.
The way you eat in your sleep, and the way you yawn, melts my heart.
Stay small sweet Izen...
Mommy loves you.





0 comments:
Post a Comment