What do we do when life get's us down?
Well... in the words of my favorite aquatic fish, Dori,
we SWIM!
But when the weather is a tad nippy outside, I prefer to look at these pics.
I like to call them my happy snapshots.
When we get to heaven, and we watch a screen play of our lives
{because I'm assuming there will be something like a giant big screen tv where we watch it,
along with popcorn and chocolate covered raisins}
I can see the screen pausing over these pictures and being asked if life was worth it-
and Spenser and I will say, "Ohhhhhhhh yes."
So here they are- my happy snapshots.
{Families ARE forever}
{Oh Izeeeee}
{Reading to us in the car as she heads off to school}
{My little ray of sunshine}
{This my friends is a chocolate covered Twinkie. Two of Spenser's FAVORITE things rolled into one. They sell them at Fred Meyer in Idaho Falls. go there and get one. now. seriously. they are Delicious.}
{late nights with the wee one}
{this girl has "the" best facial expressions}
And for those who stuck around long enough to look at these happy moments, I'll indulge you in two of our favorite stories from this week.
Story #1- Boy are obviously VERY different from little girls. While I was changing Izen's diaper on our bed the other day, Aria happened to walk behind me, stopped, looked at Izen's, looked at me, and went, "Eeeeewwwwwwwwww....."
Her face- Priceless.
Story #2- So I am trying to breastfeed Izen {fingers crossed things work out} and I have some lanolin that I've been applying to help ease the aggressive nature of my son's eating habits. Well, Aria is a lot more observant that I give her credit for and while feeding Izen a couple days ago, she hands me the lanolin and goes, "Boobs, boobs? Boobs. Boobs. Mommy, boobs? Boobs". Spenser and I royally LOST it. We are still laughing about it. Silly girl.
I suppose I'll have to more discreet about feeding in front of a toddler.
Again I love her innocence.









I love your cute little family! Your kids are so adorable! I love all of Aria's faces!
ReplyDeleteI didn't nurse Olivia but I did nurse Weston and my mom always told me just try to get through the first 6 to 8 weeks and it gets so much better! And she was right! So if you really want to keep up with nursing him just keep it up and I promise it gets better!
I don't remember Olivia knowing much about me nursing Weston but I just wait to see how she is with this next one since she is older. I have no doubt that she will nurse her dolls.