Baby is the size of an Eggplant
Craving: Strawberry Smoothies and Honey Nut Cheerios with Bananas
The Not So Great: My poor back is achy all the time
The Great: Having his 28 week ultrasound go great!
We had an ultrasound last week to check on a couple things.
When we went in at 20 weeks, they noticed that baby had a cyst on the brain, my placenta was really close to my cervix and the umbilical cord was coming out of the side of the placenta and not from the center like it should. Of course I have been paranoid for the last 8 weeks that something would go wrong, but thankfully, all went well! The cyst went away, the placenta has moved away from my cervix, my glucose screening went great and according to the doctor I "passed with flying colors." The only thing that's got me a bit bummed is the weight gain. 25 pounds people! 25 pounds! Gah.... But at least baby is healthy and kicking all the time. I'll take the weight gain for a healthy little man any day.
Another cool thing that I've noticed is that with this pregnancy,
my eyes have changed from brown to green- really green.
Kinda cool :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment