Baby is the size of a Cabbage
Craving: Strawberry Smoothies and fruit roll ups. Eeek I've had 3 today already!
The Not So Great: Braxton Hicks Contractions.
Having to go to the bathroom a bazillion times in the night.
This summer heat is killing me. I basically live off of Jamba Juice and popcicles.
The Great: Still being able to snug my way into my regular jeans (granted I can't button them and I have to use the hair-tie trick but nonetheless) :)
Feeling the little man's hiccups.
Discovering Bjorn Baby Carriers- I seriously need to get me one.
Where were they when I was pregnant with Aria?
Getting SUPER baby hungry!
Whew! I can't believe it- 30 weeks! It's gone by so quick and now I am at the long-haul. Unfortunately, it's the slowest part of the pregnancy for me. The last 10 weeks drag on
foooor-eeev-eeerrrrrrr.
I just can't wait to meet our sweet baby boy and time is not going fast enough. I am enjoying spending time with Aria though-just her and I. It makes me a tad sad to think that it just won't be the two of us. I love our Mother/Daughter days. She says and does the cutest things and is learning so quick. I don't want to miss a single moment. It's hard imagining cutting my time in half with her. In fact it makes me really sad... but then I think of the joys that will come from having another baby in the home and how happy I am to raise another one of God's children, and I can't help but get excited. It's like a tug-o-war of feelings really. I am relishing in the days that it's Aria and I and looking forward to the days when I'll have two little munchkins to kiss and squeeze and love. Because in all reality I am so incredibly blessed and overjoyed to have another child.
I am understanding more and more each day why Heavenly Father has us have families.
There is no greater joy than having a sweet companion and children filling your heart.
I am so VERY grateful that families can be together forever.
____________________________________________________________________
Oh and since I am craving strawberry smoothies like CRAZY this pregnancy,
I thought I'd share my smoothie recipe.
It's simple but oh so delicious- and healthy too!
It's basically what I've been thriving off of for the last 7 months.
Strawberry Smoothie
1 pint of strawberries, quartered
1 banana, quartered
1 container of yoplait strawberry yogurt
About 2 Tbs. Orange Juice
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Ice Cubes
Blend all ingredients together, and enjoy!
*Makes two ginormously sized smoothies





0 comments:
Post a Comment