our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home baby bump izen 24 Weeks

5/15/12

24 Weeks

Baby is the size of an EAR OF CORN
Craving: Still those Strawberry Smoothies and CHOCOLATE
{give me some Lindt truffles and I'll be your new best friend lol}
The Not So Great: Swelling and being SUPER hot
The Great: Seeing him move in my tummy


I finally had to take my wedding ring off this last week.
My hands and feet are all plumped up and my poor toes-ies look like sausages.
But of all the swollen-ness my fingers make me the most sad.
I can't believe my ring doesn't fit!
With Aria I was so blessed to wear it the whole pregnancy.
No such luck with this little man.
I keep forgetting that I've taken my ring off and when I look down at my hand,
I'm like Oh no! Where is my wedding ring?!
Duh-doy Michaela- you took it off cuz your fingers are chubby.

Plus this "being really warm" thing- yeah. Not so fun.
Our house is set to 62 degrees at night, I have a fan on my side, and I still sweat.
62 degrees people! 
Spenser and poor Aria are all bundled up in the mornings and I am in the bare essentials and STILL sweating. Meh. 
Not even popcicles help
{which is a bit dicouraging- I love popcicles!}
Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant but at the same time, I can't wait to have a normal body temperature.
I miss cuddling with my sweetums too.
Even just sitting next to him on the couch is too much and I end up sweating
{super gross, I know. Sorry....}
I just have to joke around and let him know that he is just 
too smokin' hot and that's why I am so warm sitting next to him.
Cuz in all honesty,
that man really is F.I.N.E.
:)





Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: baby bump, izen
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

1 comments:

  1. Summer Simmons-TurpinMay 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM

    I am the biggest STALKER when it comes to your Blog, because I am always checking to see what's going on w/you there! You're the CUTEST pregnant woman that I've ever known. You and Spenser make the most adorable babies too. I am excited to see your newest edition! It's been decided that we need to have a Skype date or phone call so that we can update each other on everything. I was looking at some pictures/videos from high school the other day from choir, etc. It made me start to miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • 26 Weeks!
      • A picnic and some smiles
      • One of those days... a venting post
      • Manly Men doing Manly things
      • The battlefield
      • 24 Weeks
      • Mother's Day
      • 22 Weeks!
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue