Baby is the size of a Papaya
Craving: Strawberry Smoothies and S'mores
{s'mores yummmmmm. yum. YUM. I basically eat two a day.}
The Not So Great: Still those stretching ligaments
The Great: Having Spenser feel the baby move
Whew! This little man likes to move. I don't ever remember Aria moving around this much.
He is super strong too. When he kicks, he kicks! None of this tiptoe-ing on my bladder anymore. He is most certainly making room for his growing little body.
The other night I was sitting there, baby kicked, and I seriously thought something tore in my stomach. Nope- Just him stretching out. Sheesh.
He is super strong too. When he kicks, he kicks! None of this tiptoe-ing on my bladder anymore. He is most certainly making room for his growing little body.
The other night I was sitting there, baby kicked, and I seriously thought something tore in my stomach. Nope- Just him stretching out. Sheesh.
As soon as he did this, I was like Spenser, Spenser! Come feel! I am not sure if he gets shy or what, but the baby stops kicking and simmers down the second Spenser puts his hand on my tum-tum. Spenser has a calming personality and I think it rubs off even on the little guy.
I joke around with Spens saying he should just walk around with his hand on my stomach so little man doesn't beat the bejeebers outta me.
Lol... maybe here in another 10 weeks when he REALLY starts kicking.
{say a little prayer for me}
{say a little prayer for me}





0 comments:
Post a Comment