My new fetish
AVOCADOS!
As a little kid they were disgusting.
In fact I used to call guacamole the green monster.
But how I have had a change of heart,
and palate :)
Give me a recipe and I bet I can squeeze an avocado in there.
PLUS they have wonderful health benefits!
1. They prevent forms of cancer
2. Lower cholesterol
3. Heart healthy
4. Improve eye health
5. Stroke prevention
6. Help you absorb more nutrients when eating other foods
7. Chalked full of vitamin E
6. Great for your skin
Not a fan of avocados?
Bet I can change your mind :)
Try this recipe!
It is bomb{dot}com
as my brother in law would say.
Avocado Chicken Wraps
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup corn kernels, cooked or canned
1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce or salsa
4 large flour tortillas1 large Chilean Hass avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
1 C. grated cheese
Additional barbecue sauce or salsa for dipping
Directions
In a medium bowl, stir together corn and barbecue sauce or salsa.
In each tortilla spread about 3 tablespoons mashed avocado,
covering the entire tortilla.
Place cubed chicken on mashed avocado.
Spread salsa/corn mixture evenly over mashed avocado.
Sprinkle with cheese,
roll up tightly,
and enjoy!






0 comments:
Post a Comment