We had such a fun weekend!
Spenser got a Saturday off
{wahoooooooooo}
so we went to Grace!
We roasted hot dogs and smores
{I forgot how awesome smores are}
Aria also learned to roll over!
Unfortunately she rolls in her car seat
{which is the only place she will sleep}
Look how we found this little bean
right as we were going to bed.
Looks like she is going to have to like her crib.
Spenser's mission buddy was also getting married this weekend.
We had the wonderful privilege
of attending the
sealing.
It was the first time Spenser and I have been back to the
Salt Lake City Temple
since we got married.
Talk about a flood of memories
It felt like we were getting married all over again!
We were both pretty giddy.
It seems like only yesterday we were getting murried.
I also got to meet a lot of
mission buddies.
{they were invited to the sealing too}
They had so many funny stories!
We all went to lunch,
the guys and their ladies,
to L and L Hawaiian Barbecue.
Y-U-M-M-Y!
We got the chicken katsu
{highly recommended}
After a long day however,
I was missing my baby girl.
So we headed back to Grace.
The rest of the weekend was chillaxed
{chill and relaxed}
And might I add,
we had GORGEOUS weather.
Thank goodness Summer finally decided to show up.
A bit late don't you think?
Nonetheless, we thoroughly enjoyed a
Calazone makin, cookie eatin, swinging
kinda day :)















0 comments:
Post a Comment