Technically its Saturday,
but yesterday was so crazy that i didn't have time to do a
Fun Fact Friday
So I just bumped it up.
Call it Fun Fact Saturday if you will :P
The "Mr."
1. Can whistle through his teeth
2. ALWAYS wears socks.
You'll never see him barefoot.. except when he's swimming.
Swimming with socks is just silly.
3. Has had blonde hair before
4. Loves gummy anything
{gummy bears, worms, peach rings, sharks, you name it}
5. Has been to Seattle Washington!
{I didn't know this, but in Seattle,
they have a stone troll under a bridge.
That's a stinkin scary troll}
On the same trip to Seattle they went to
Astoria, Oregon.
Home of the Goonies!
Those lucky ducks.
{And if you don't know who the goonies are.. shame on you. lol}
{Spenser and Josh in front of the Goonies house}
The "Mrs."
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose
2. I am allergic to eyeliner
3. Tulips are my favorite flower
4. I've Never been fishing
5. I've been to Virginia City!
Where is that you may ask?
Why it's in my good old home state,
Nevada!
Only 23 miles south of Reno.
Such a fun little town.
Only 1,000 people live there
but 2 million people visit each year and
it's the largest
National Historic Landmark.
{according to wikipedia}
It's the home of Mark Twain!
It has that old western saloon theme to it.
They have people that walk around in costume,
and they have show downs in the middle of the day,
and you can hear saloon music playing from the streets.
If you ever get a chance,
go!
![]() |
{The most candy I have EVER seen at one time was in Virginia City.













0 comments:
Post a Comment