So I apologize for my lack of blogging.
But in my defense,
its pinterest !!
I have the mind set of,
OK, today I will update my blog
Then, somehow I find myself on pinterest.
It's an addiction really.
Don't worry I'm working on it.
But anyways...
Since I am SOOOOO behind,
I'll just post pictures of the last month.
{at least I'm taking pictures right?}
Enjoy!
Aria and her cuteness
{She was SO full haha}
Nail Party!
Don't mind my horrible paint job...
got the idea off of pinterest
{naturally}
Aria wanted her toes painted too.
She even told me so ;)
John Schmidt concert with the Dimond Family
{Yes, he is playing the piano upside down.
Most people can't do that ya know}
Father's Day!
Bowling with the Coburn Family
{grandma Coburn and Aria}
{Spenser was shocked as to how horrible our family is at bowling.
The highest score was like 72.... }
And I don't have our camping trip on here,
or our adventures at the park this week
but I'll post them soon!
: D




yay! i'm so happy you blogged haha. i'm going to have to check out that pinterest. sounds neat!
ReplyDelete