Aria woke up 3 days ago with spots galore!
I have been trying to be patient and wait it out.
It seems every time I go to the doctor,
they tell me everything is fine
and that she is healthy as a horse.
I am a bit of a worry wort though.
A paranoid mother I suppose.
But her polka dots are getting worse!
So I go to call the pediatrician today to take her in.
Naturally...
they are CLOSED
{Ugh.}
I am sure she is fine..
we'll just make an appointment for Monday.
Poor girl though!
Her spots look so bad.
I can't even imagine how annoying it would be
to have toad skin.
I miss my baby girl's smooth skin..
hopefully I can figure out where these bumps are coming from!




If that were my baby, it would probably drive me nuts too not knowing what is going on with her sweet skin! No fun.
ReplyDelete