{michaela and emily}
This gorgeous girl is my absolute favorite!
I've always had a SUPER soft spot for her.
Twelve years ago,
my mom told me that she was going to have a baby.
As an 11 yr old I was pretty excited.
With three brothers however,
I REALLY wanted a little sister.
I had everybody and their dog
{seriously}
praying that I would have a little sister.
When the time came,
my mom told me it was a boy.
I cried.
and cried.
and cried...
Thankfully she was just kidding.
It was a girl!
I was gonna have a sister!
I cried.
and cried.
and cried...
{it was a very emotional day in case you can't tell}
Since then,
her and I have been best friends!
We've gone from writing in our journals together,
painting toes,
photo shoots,
piggin' out on candy,
and laughing till we cry
to talking about boys,
sharing clothes,
and swapping music.
I SO wish we lived closer.
But I suppose that just makes
our reunions that much more special.
Nonetheless, I miss that girls guts!
Love you little Ann!







You two are cuties! Sisters are the bomb.com I believe.
ReplyDelete