"The Mr."
1. Is the oldest in his family
2. Despises doing laundry
{who doesn't?}
3. Favorite pie is banana cream. YUM
4. Only owns one pair of white socks
5. Served his mission in the
Dominican Republic
When we first met
we'd go get a shake from
Arctic Circle,
park in front of the temple,
and he would tell me the many adventures
he had while on this Carribean island.
By far,
this was my favorite story...
He went to get out of the shower,
grabbed his towel,
and one of these fell out >>>
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!
THIS is why he HATES spiders.
You don't just step on a spider,
you smash it, squish it, step on it three times, then...
you cut it in half with a knife. lol
"The Mrs."
1. I wear glasses
2. Jack Weylands Charly is my favorite movie.
3. I have two addictions.
Candles and Earings!
Currently I have blueberry candle in the bathroom,
an apple candle in the kitchen
and a sweet pea in Aria's bedroom.
As far as earings go,
the more vintage and classy the better!
4. Don't like tomatoes
5. Favorite cocoa bean cupcake is lime coconut.
My friends,
you HAVE to try it, if you haven't already.
It's magic in your mouth.






Gaaaa! I HATE spiders too. They are nasty sick gross need to die bugs. I laughed pretty hard about how you said to "kill" one! :) And I wear glasses too!
ReplyDeleteYEA spiders are nast-ay. You should see Spenser and I when we encounter an eight leg-ed critter. Quite the sight to see.
ReplyDelete