our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home recipes Crock-Pot Macaroni and Cheese

4/10/13

Crock-Pot Macaroni and Cheese

So, you know how we all have those words that we can NEVER spell right. As a kid you get them mixed up in your head, and debunking them into the correct spelling is nearly impossible?

For example:
Sweet... That chocolate cake is super sweat.
Sandwich... I want a turkey, provolone sandwhich with avocado.
Dessert... I'm done with my dinner, can I have desert now?

Yeah... I still spell these wrong to this day. But one that really drives me nuts is macaroni. I still don't know if I spelled that right. What's the difference, is it two "c's" one "c"??? I'm pretty sure I've switched back 3 or 4 times now. Whatever. To make up for my lack of spelling, I'll share with you a recipe I found using macaroni. It's complete comfort food, and to be quite honest, it's the best homemade version I've ever had.


Slow Cooker Creamy Macaroni and Cheese

2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
4 tablespoons butter
2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 (10.75) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk (1 used 1%)
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes and drain. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Heat over medium high heat and stir until the cheese melts. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine cheese mixture, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper in your slow cooker. Add the drained macaroni and stir again. Cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.

Recipe from Six Sisters Stuff
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: recipes
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • Duckaroonies
      • avocado never looked cuter.
      • The Danwich
      • Almond Joy Cupcakes. A little piece of heaven :)
      • Costa Vida Sweet Pork
      • Happy Snapshots
      • We are Silly
      • Country Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
      • Creamy Roasted Garlic and Asparagus Soup
      • Crock-Pot Macaroni and Cheese
      • One-Bowl Zucchini Banana Muffins
      • Liebster Award!
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue