Another one of my favorite recipes from Mom. :) We always have waaaaay too much ham leftovers on Easter. Lucky for us, my mom was pro at using up what we had- including a ginormous ham around holidays. It's got cheese, which is pretty much my second love, cream of mush. and potatoes.
Oh how I love my Idaho potatoes.. and to all you "cream of _________" haters..... I roll my eyes at you. Nothing's wrong with moderation. Go ahead, and just put your can of Cambells in the crock-pot.
Country Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
8 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 onion, chopped
1 lb. fully cooked ham, cutin into 1 inch cubes
1 can (10 1/2 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
2 C. water
2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
Combine potatoes, onion, and ham in lightly greased crock-pot. Pour gravy mix, mushroom soup, and water in a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour gravy mixture over potoatoes and ham. Cover on low 7-9 hrs. or high for 3-4 hrs. Top with cheese the last 30 minutes.





This looks so good! I'm pinteresting this and as soon as we have an oven I'm going to try it out!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
O dear, I just realized this done in a crock pot and Not in the oven... That's embarrassing. Ya. So I'm gonna try this out in my crock pot really soon. Love you!
Delete