Baby is the size of a HoneyDew
Craving: Strawberries and
toast with butter and Strawberry/Peach Jam
Recipe for Jam found here!
{You need to seriously make this jam- it's the best I've ever had}
toast with butter and Strawberry/Peach Jam
Recipe for Jam found here!
{You need to seriously make this jam- it's the best I've ever had}
The Not So Great: All of the late pregnancy discomforts...
oh, and I can't paint my piggies anymore or shave my legs that well
{thank goodness it's summer time and I can wear maxi-dresses tehe}
The Great: Only 3-4 weeks left! EEEEEK!
We went to the doctor this morning and little man is measuring 2 weeks ahead.
That's 38 weeks people!
Besides giving birth to a moose,
I think the full blown reality of him coming, hit Spenser and I today.
We are so giddy!
Of course we are nervous, but I think our excitement overshadows a lot of the scary stuff
that comes with delivering a baby {mainly on my end}.
Recovery will be hard, I know that.
Baby blues will be bad, that's expected.
Sleep will be a precious commodity, and that's ok... for now anyway.
But holding this little guy in my arms,
smelling his sweet baby head,
looking into his eyes for the first time,
and holding him so close to my heart,
will be so VERY worth it.
The hard part is being patient with him and my body until he finally decides to come.
Hurry up little man!





0 comments:
Post a Comment