Imagine with me... if you will.
Beautiful vintage Barbies.
Golden hair, velvet dresses, untouched, in mint condition.
Antique Road Show.
Cabin in the woods, maybe an exotic car?
The Mr. and I trying every taco in North America.
And refilling our wardrobes with clothes that do not contain kid goobers.
(cha-ching!!)
Now imagine that you walk into your toddler's closet to find said Barbies,
... and knives.
Ummmm.... if I was to ever turn into the Hulk, it would be in this exact moment.
I managed to save this little doll- the cheapest one of them all.
She was saved by the plastic on her teeth.
The others however....
theirs is quite the tale to tell.
Unfortunately Retirement, is now out of the question.
Anybody want some dollies for their girls??
---------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. How do you discipline your child in an incident like this?
We put our toddler in her room, with the door shut,
and she just kicks her door until the cows come home.
I might just loose it today?
Is that allowed?




0 comments:
Post a Comment