Baby is the size of a Cantaloupe
Craving: Strawberries and Peaches
The Not So Great: Only being able to sleep on one side for 30 minutes at at time
{My hips are killing me}
Oh, and the many bathroom runs.
The Great: Having him push his little toes up on my tummy.
I am starting to identify where his bum is, his knee, arm, head etc.
Eeeeek! I can't believe there is only 6 more weeks until little man gets here!
I feel like this pregnancy has just flown by and it's a good thing too because
I am SO baby hungry.
It doesn't help that tons of my friends are having babies.
While I looooove oogling over their cute pictures and reading their birth stories,
the anticipation of having my guy get here is driving me crazy.
At the same time, I can wait.
I am SO scared and nervous.
I feel like with Aria it was the oblivious that kept me from being too antsy.
This time around, I know what labor and healing entails.
Ouchie-mama is all I have to say.
Aria was 7 lb. 10 oz. and I thought that was rough.
I hear boys are naturally bigger, and Izen is measuring about a week ahead.
Oy.
Nesting instincts have kicked into high gear.
I've been washing clothes, blankets, making burp rags, cleaning and planning freezer meals.
My hospital bag is just about packed and baby's side of the room is all decked out in boy.
Just down the the final details.
Oh man....
he'll be here so soon!
I think Aria can tell he's coming in a few weeks.
Every morning when she wakes up- FIRST thing she does is run to my tummy and point to brother!
And then gives him a big kiss.
So precious.
I hope they are best friends :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment