our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home baby bump izen 32 Weeks!

7/15/12

32 Weeks!

Baby is the size of a SQUASH
Craving: Strawberries, Peaches, Crazy Core Skittles and Pancakes!
{I seriously could eat these 4 things all day, especially pancakes. every day. seriously.}
The Not So Great: Stretching Ligaments and Baby dropping
{I feel like I waddle like an over-sized duck}
The Great: Feeling Close to Baby


Oh goodness. Now I really want some pancakes. It such a random craving because I've always disliked pancakes. I've been a waffle kinda girl for years, but when I had pancakes 4 weeks ago, I was in heaven. I have them at least 3 times a week now. I'd eat more, but let's face it, my strawberry and peach craving is a lot healthier than a carb cake drizzled in delicious syrup-y goodness. Oh yum.

Another note, I've been starting to REALLY feel close to baby lately. I've really struggled this pregnancy with feeling a really strong connection with our little one. I've been praying and praying to feel a close bond with my little one and finally, my prayer was answered.
This last Thursday, Spenser and I went to the temple.
{Thank you Bonnie and Jordan for listening for Aria. It was a MUCH needed trip to the temple}

As I sat in the Celestial Room with Spenser, 
I felt very close to our baby.
I honestly felt his sweet spirit in the room...

Since then our mother-son bond has been strong.
I love to put my hand on my tum-tum and feel him roll and kick.
I cherish the moments it's just him and I.

There is so much peace and comfort that comes from going to the temple, and I have a testimony of the power of going to the temple.
I feel so bad that I haven't been going like I should. It seems that when Spenser and I try to go, something always comes up and we end up staying home. Satan definitely does his worst to get us not to go.
But it's no excuse, Spenser and I need to be better about going.
Part of me thinks that the reason I haven't been feeling as "connected" as I could have been with my baby is because my temple attendance hasn't been where it should be. 
So with that in mind, Spenser and I made a goal of 
at least walking around the grounds once a week, every week.
{It's a start}
We both feel close to our son, Aria and each other when we go and that is something we hold at 
very high value.

Little Izen is already blessing our lives. He's teaching us of the importance of the temple and staying close as a family. He is most certainly a special spirit.
I can't wait for him to get here...




Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: baby bump, izen
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • 34 Weeks!
      • 32 Weeks!
      • Twin Falls!
      • 4th Of July Photoshoot
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue