I apologize for my lack of blogging.
With school starting and such
life has been nothing short
of a little busy.
We'll start with our homemade tortilla adventure.
Spenser used to hang out with Juvenal as a little boy
and to this day,
talks about the yummy homemade tortillas and beans
Juvenal's mom used to make.
In the new cookbook
my lovely Mom and Dad-in law gave me
Out Best Bites
{best thing ever. end of story}
I noticed it had a homemade tortilla recipe.
They turned out pretty good!
It was just tough getting them thin enough,
but overall a great success.
Aria even enjoyed them!
Next up,
the not so great week.
Within 7 days we managed to have the worst luck.
I don't know about you,
but it seems when bad things happen,
they happen all at once.
I guess it just means a steeper learning curve.
So bare with me while I go on a little rant...
Me being the clutz I am,
I managed to dump a whole can of tomato soup
on my laptop,
slice the top of fingernail cutting a jalapeno,
and catch a nasty case of the cold/flu
and spread it to the whole family.
Our car broke down on Spenser's way to class so
he ended up missing class,
and riding his bike the whole 2.5 miles to work on Friday.
I lost my glasses,
sliced my finger again doing dishes,
and dumped cough syrup all down the stairs and
onto Aria and me.
And poor Aria got a nasty bite by who knows what,
so of course Spenser and I were worried sick that it was a
Brown Recluse bite.
Thankfully it healed quickly.
No worries :)
But with school and everything in between,
the odds were against our poor little family
but we made it!
This week has been MUCH better.
We got a new laptop,
fixed the car
(thanks to my manly man)
and got over all our colds.
Can I get a woop, woop!
Overall life is good!
Aria is getting so big and is getting more and more of a personality.
She is SUCH a cutie :)
We love her so very much.
Spenser and I are both going to school,
and are enjoying being back into our routine.
We love the autumn air
and are so excited for Halloween.
I love decorating,
and Spenser loves the CANDY.
(we'll post our fall festivities in another post)
For now, here are some
random pics from the last month.
I'll try super hard to blog more.
Gotta keep family and friends up to date :)
Enjoy!
{she is as big as the basketball!}
{sword and the stone...I mean cake}
{hi---yah!}
{our little family}




Michaela I LOVE your blog!!! It's so cute and so is your sweet little family!! Your little girl is too cute! she is getting so big!!
ReplyDelete