This week we made the trek south to
Salt lake city!
Spenser had a mission reunion,
so we thought while we were at it,
we might as well,
make it our first
"mini" family vacation.
I know Salt lake is SO exotic!
But in our defense,
we had a BLAST!
We went shopping
and would you believe it,
we found a
Discounted DownEast outlet store.
Skirts, Dresses and Cardigans were $7
and everything else,
2 for $5!
AH! Talk about a deal!
So naturally I had to get stuff for Aria.
Granted, she can't wear any of it until she is 2
but I just couldn't pass up those prices.
ANYWHO
{sorry to bore you with my silly shopping finds}
Next up,
the Hogle Zoo!
Aria loved looking at the animals.
Her favorite animal....
{drum roll please}
......
.....
the chickens.
Yes, we went all the way to the zoo
saw monkeys, tigers, elephants and giraffes
and her favorite animal was the
free ranging chickens.
Good grief .
{as Charlie Brown would say}
By this time,
we were a wee bit tired and Aria had hit her limit.
I was quite worried how she would do at the reunion.
But put her in a
room full of RMs
and what does she do?
She flirts and smiles at them all.
I'm gonna have to watch this girl.
The best part however,
was watching Spenser see old friends.
He was SO happy,
just look at that grin!
:)
{Don't mind Aria's hand trying to grab the lens}
{Spenser, President Garcia
and a very distraught Aria}
{she was "honking" his nose}
{Mission president, his wife, and us!}
To finish the night,
we ate at Texas Roadhouse
{to celebrate my belated 21st}
and then drove through into the night
to the Dimonds
which will be a whole 'nother post later.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment