But I need to start.
Seriously
Blogging is definitely a New Year's resolution ;)
Here are my top 10 New Year's resolutions
1. Blog more. At least like 3 times a month. With school it's tough, but I'll try
2. Spend more QUALITY time with Aria. Homework, you are gonna have to wait.
3. Make it to temple with Spenser at least once a month
4. Eat smaller portions and less french fries... ugh the french fry part is gonna be hard
5. Write in my journal at least 2 times a week
6. Drink more water. As much as a camel! Ok.. maybe not THAT much, but close :)
7. Accomplish one big sewing project. I got my eye on this oober cute ruffle blanket from Pinterest.
8. Spend more time outside... if it ever decides to warm up...
9. Laugh more :)
10. Date night with Spenser EVERY week.
11. Finish 3 books- this will be a bit accomplishment people. Lol
12. Welcome a healthy baby into our family in September <3





i thought i heard from a little birdie that you were going to have another baby!! yay!!!!! i have been wanting to ask, but didn't want to be awkward! please let me take aria if you ever need a nap or a break or ANYTHING!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!
What awesome goals! They sound a lot like mine.. well except for #12. I will let you do that.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I bet you are such a cute and sweet mommy!
WHAT THE WHAT?!?!? Another one! WOO HOO! I am thrilled for you guys. I wont lie, I had to take a 2nd and 3rd read, to make sure I wasn't mistaken. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!! Woohoo!!
ReplyDeletehooray for goals AND more blogging! I've missed reading up on you guys!
ReplyDelete