our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home aria Yet again...

4/5/11

Yet again...

I know, I know. You are thinking three blog posts in one day! So I will keep this one short. 
Playing in the sunshine (the ever so rare sunshine) I was getting Aria to laugh!
 I was reaching her toes to her face and tickling those chunky chipmunk cheeks of hers. 
It was "the" cutest noise in the whole wide world. 
But what does she do in the middle of all my excitement.

gross.

At least she is happy I suppose.
 I can't speak for my clothes however.
Did she get any on her. Noooo. But, mom did happen to get drenched.
Shirt #4 for the day
 UGh. 
The joys of motherhood.  

Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: aria
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

2 comments:

  1. Shannon MarinerApril 6, 2011 at 9:34 AM

    She is so sweet, even with spit up! Ha ha, but I hear ya, I swear jaden spits up SO much like all day long. His pedi said not to worry about it, but its such a hassle! Ha ha, but at least they are cute and can make up for it with those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. TraciApril 7, 2011 at 9:12 AM

    Haha! She is so cute! Drool and all :) It gets better! Enoch doesn't really spit up drool anymore unless he is teething :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Seven silly things Aria does
      • A Dinner Dine-In to Love
      • From Sunny Las Vegas, Nevada,to Grace, Idaho,I fee...
      • Yet again...
      • Jokes on Us
      • Jammin it up!
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue