K, I promise I'm alive.
This is the longest I've ever gone without blogging.
Woops!
Things have been nothing short of crazy lately.
But life's also been sweet.
Izen man is 10 months now
and the little miss is official into terrible twos
(let me tell you. they are quite terrible)
Spenser has 3 weeks left of school
and life is good.
It's also hot.
Temperatures are in the high 90's.
For those non-Idahoans-
that's warm for this time of year.
Needless to say, we've been spending a lot of time at the splash pad,
and eating tampico's version of the "otter pop".
{they are waaaay better}
Side note:
I'm rusty at this blogging thing, so forgive me if things are little choppy.
I'll get better as I get back into the swing of things.
In the meantime,
catch some of these summer pictures.
I love my wee tots.....
and my manly man.
speaking of manly man.
we went and saw Superman two nights ago.
One word.
AWESOME.
Best movie I've seen since Inception.








i'm glad you guys are still alive! i've been wondering how on earth you guys have been! 10 months? oh my goodness izen can't be 10 months already! ava keeps asking to play at our rexburg house so she can see aria. i'm glad you guys are doing well and are happy! we miss you
ReplyDelete