our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home aria family izen the babes the Mr. and I Family Pictures in the Burg {April 2013}

5/7/13

Family Pictures in the Burg {April 2013}


I apologize in my lack of bloggity-blogging lately.
With a new calling and the ever increasing adventures of mommy-hood
it's been a tad on the "busy" side.
One of these days I'll get better at managing my time more effectively.
some day.

For now,
it's the first class act of a dog driving a car blindfolded.
I honestly don't have any clue what I'm doing.
Thankfully,
I have a patient, loving and very understanding Heavenly Father who is molding, shaping and guiding me into the person he wants me to be- the person he needs me to be.





I also have a husband who bring me home ice cream.
My Mr. is so good to me :)


On another note,
last month I won a free family photo shoot with
Paint the Sun Photography.
I think these are some of my favorite family pictures yet!
Check out the cute cheekies on my wee tots.
Love them.


















































It's like we were made for each other... or something!

Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: aria, family, izen, the babes, the Mr. and I
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

1 comments:

  1. UnknownMay 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM

    You guys are so cute together! I love your beautiful family, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  May (1)
      • Family Pictures in the Burg {April 2013}
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue