Aria's Two!
The theme for her birthday this year was sprinkled with Love.
We figured since Josh {Spenser's brother} was gone for most of her little life this far,
we'd compile a timeline of pictures from when she was born until now.
Which sprouted the idea of sprinkled with love.
So we sprinkled little bits of her favorite things throughout the house.
We sprinkled our sweet tooth with:
Circus Animal Cookies
Sprinkle covered Pretzels,
Sprinkle covered Strawberry Wafers
Earth's sprinkles:
grapes and cuties {little oranges}
We sprinkled paper with little drawings
Sprinkled our rice with meatballs
{Sweedish Meatballs for din-din}
Sprinkled her cake with chocolate shavings
and...
A party sprinkled with the people she loves.
Josh came early in the day to hang out with the birthday girl.
My mother-in-law made her a ton of felt food! How stinking cute are these?
Her very own stroller! -finally.
{I am not a very good sew-er. But I wanted to give Aria something from me- from mom.
Since she didn't have a comforter for her bed, I thought I'd make her a quilt that she can sleep with.
Something she can keep forever and think of me.
I was worried however, that she wouldn't like it.
Giving a toddler a blanket is like giving a teenager underwear for Christmas.
Dissapointing.
But she most certainly melted my heart a little bit when her eyes lit up after opening the gift
She cuddled right into and said -nigh nigh? Blankie go night nigh? :)
I love the bajeebers out of her. }
Goose.
I love you So much. So so much.
I am grateful Heavenly Father sent you to daddy and I.
It's been a blast discovering the world through your innocent eyes.
Two years have gone by SO fast, so slow down okay?
Thank you for loving me- and for letting me love you.
Thank you for your kind personality,
for seeing past the imperfections and disabilities of others.
For being kind to your baby brother,
for hugging daddy,
and for holding mommy's hand everywhere we go.
You are special.


















She looks like she had a blast! Wish we could have been there. I love the picture with all the guys out with their phones taking pictures. Great party Momma!
ReplyDelete