Although I love winter-time and snow, it comes with some downfalls, when you have wee tots.
They get so bored.
Or you could be Aria and want to watch movies all day.
Aria could seriously watch Tangled EVERY day if I let her. Seriously.
Every time she wakes up from a nap, or after every meal- basically every second of every day she asks, tangle? tangle horsey movie pullleeeeaaassseee.
Hu.
Well this particular day I was determined to take a little break from the long haired princess
and do something more hands on. So, we made bath paint!
I stripped the little miss down and let her paint the tub to her hearts content.
I think she quite enjoyed it.
Plus we made it with shaving cream so my bath tub was pretty squeaky afterwords.
I can't say the same for the bath water.
and do something more hands on. So, we made bath paint!
I stripped the little miss down and let her paint the tub to her hearts content.
I think she quite enjoyed it.
Plus we made it with shaving cream so my bath tub was pretty squeaky afterwords.
I can't say the same for the bath water.






0 comments:
Post a Comment