Boy do I have stuff to blog about today!
haha.
So, Thursday our BFF's the Pope Family
moved back to California.
The night before they left we took them to
Applebees.
This I thought would be a harmless deal.
We were in public,
so no tears could be shed, and
Aria would be a good baby since she can mostly entertain herself
...most of the time
Well...
I think it started with Andrew's broken flip-flop
{the source of bad luck lol}
He had broken his flip flop moving and it was the only pair of shoes that wasn't packed.
So he made do and we went to dinner.
Then....
{this is when the flip flops worked their evil powers}
while we were waiting for our food to arrive,
Aria managed to tip over
a FULL glass of water
ALL over the table,
and my pants.
But that's not all...
as I went to hand her to Spenser so I could wipe things up
I realized her pants were missing.
What The??
She happened to scoot out of those suckers
while she was tipping the water over.
Eh....
Then she got fussy.
Our meal arrived and I decided to go outside to get her puffs out of the car
so she could snack on them while we ate.
TOTALLY forgot I had water spilled on me,
but the great thing about vinyl--
it pools and collects water into one spot.
This spot happens to be my rear end.
My butt was soaked!
Wasn't on my thighs or the back of my legs,
but my bum.
How. embarrassing.
So as I walk out of a packed Applebees...
my wet bum was the leading attracting through the doors.
Eh.
no tears though haha
Next up was games!
Cranium baby!
{draw with your eyes closed.... a boomerang?}
{not quite sure what this face was, but we couldn't stop laughing}
{She's super good for dad...}
{then it was time to part.
It wasn't a goodbye, but a
'see ya after your super long vacation'
nonetheless... super sad}
So naturally when you have a sad day...
the only way to cope is to have...
a spa night!
Upon taking this picture>>>
Spenser was like
'this isn't going on the blog is it???"
Hahaha yessssirreee.
He was a good sport though.
Toes, masks, and chocolate.
{he wanted me to take a pic of his two-face}
So typical of a guy to think of batman when we are doing facials.
{don't mind my haggard feet, but DO mind that gunmetal gray}
{I can concur that it WAS bliss}
lol.







Wow! Waterworks are flowing! We miss you guys SO much!!
ReplyDelete