First off,
Aria has a tooth!
It's just barely poppin' up over her gum line,
but it is most certainly there.
After many days of an EXTREMELY cranky baby,
I discovered the little culprit
last Tuesday.
Can you believe it?!
A tooth!
{Aria is a wiggle worm, so excuse the blurriness lol}
Then there's The Luau!
Family, shishkabobs, leis, strawberry shortcake, a cooler FULL of pop
and little umbrella straws,
top off a pretty perfect luau.
The moment of the day however,
was when Aria kept trying to eat Kira's face.
I'm imagining Aria just loves her aunt Kira so much that she
was probably just giving her big ol' slobbery
baby kisses!
Chicken Fried Steak and Poker...
The Pope Family is pretty much family to us.
From Andrew and Spenser working together
at Ace-Hardware land,
Shanae and I being pregnant together,
to the MANY late night adventures,
'invention ideas'
to pass the bomb,
movies and pazookies
we've been there, done that.
SADLY they are moving to Cali next week.
So we decided to maximize hanging out.
So here are just a few pics from our recent excursions and happenings.
{Denny's run at midnight? I think so!}
{French Toast with Strawberries and the BLT}
{Emmy was such a happy little thing}
{Aria snoozing during the whole thing}
{The Lumberjack Slam and the Chicken Fried Steak}
{late night of cards}
{The UNO chico banana}
{Dirt cups and Sunday Strolls}
{wacky six}













0 comments:
Post a Comment