What a Windy day!!
This stinkin' Idaho weather is so deceiving!
One minute it will be sunny and bright, the next snowy and cold. It looked all sunny and warm this afternoon, so I thought to myself, Aria and I should get out of the house and go for a walk!
Living where we live however,
I should have expected there to be some weather faux pas.
But we stepped outside anyways and...
WHOOOSH!
Wind, wind, wind.
Gotta love the upper snake highlands.
Famous for potatoes, BYUI, Big Juds, Heise Hotpots, the Tetons, Bear World and WIND.
I guess I shouldn't complain though, Idaho summers are beautiful and while Spring is giving us a run for our money, in two more months it'll pay off.
For now we just got bundle up and enjoy every bit of sunshine we can get!
And I don't think Aria minds, she likes her little hat and coat.
She's definitely an Idaho Baby :)
"..and the trees are thrashing thrustily and
the leaves are rustling gustily
so it's rather safe
that it seems
that
it may
turn
out to be
...feels
that it
will
undoubtedly
...looks
like a
rather
blustery
day.."
~Winnie the Pooh





Oh my goodness, I love her little beenie, she is such a dolL!
ReplyDelete