It was our first St. Patrick's Day as a family! It started by a pinch from Spenser. Barely getting out of bed he pinched me and said, "You aren't wearing green!" Pssshhhhh! I had JUST woken up. I didn't even have a chance to put any green on. I tried to grab the green shampoo bottle but he got me. Unfortunately, he kept his green on until 12:00am the next day so I didn't get a chance to pinch him back. Just he wait till April Fools ;)
Aria was so CuTe in her green :) You can't really see it but her shirt says It's me First St. Patty's Day! She was in a bad mood for most of the day but I suspect it's just because she was tired. Here is the proof...
Funny thing is, she is still adorable, even when she cries.
For St. Patty's we didn't have any special Irish meal partly because
1. Corned Beef is nasty
2. It was sold out everywhere in Rexburg anyway
3. We worked out before dinner so we weren't too hungry (we just had a Jamba instead)
We DID wear green though and we did celebrated by playing games at a friends house and eating a GINORMOUS cookie. Courtesy of Andrew Pope. So I guess St. Patty's Day was pretty good. More than anything, I loved the fact that Spenser had the day off from work. That always makes for a special day :)




Love her green little outfit! She is too darling & your green little fam pic is just precious! Glad you had a fun and special day! :)
ReplyDelete