our Dimond life

Navigation Menu

  • Welcome
    • a little about us
    • let's chat?
  • Happy Snapshots
    • marriage
    • children
    • life
  • Pic Me!
    • taco tuesdays
    • brunette moments
    • everyday life
    • favorite finds
    • makin' and bakin'
  • Do You Know?
    • mormon.org
    • lds.org
    • familysearch.org
nail art
nail art
fitness
fitness
freebies
freebies
Home aria birth stories the babes A wee little family to lOvE!

1/18/11

A wee little family to lOvE!

Well, it finally happened! Aria Ann Dimond, or our little Oreo as we like to call her, was born! Coming in at 7 lbs. 10 oz and 19 inches long she was born December 28th. What a journey it was to get her here, and now that it is all said and done, I would gladly do it all over again to have this little bean here in my arms. She is now 3 weeks and old and MY time has flown by so fast. She has grown so much and she is letting her mother and father know she has quite the personality. But no matter how much she cries, those dark brown eyes and long eye lashes work their charm and we forget about our frustrations.
It is quite the adjustment not sleeping and all. I had to laugh when my husband one night while trying to pat Aria to sleep said, "I wish I were Edward Cullen." Haha oh how I laughed! My only response was, "Well, with the bags and dark purple circles under our eyes people will certainly wonder if we belong to the vampire family." It's been tough and Spenser and I both agree we would pay $100 dollars for even one 5 hour nap. But despite being tired all the time, it's completely worth having this little bean in our lives.

We have filled the memory card in our camera twice in the last three weeks, so I apologize for posting so many pictures, but it's hard not to when there are just sooo many cute pics! She pulls some of the cutest faces and like I said earlier, her personality is starting to show. I've caught her smiling, picking her nose, puckering her lips, and crossing her eyes.. Spenser and I laugh all the time at the faces she pulls. We love her so much! I mean who wouldn't fall in love with a pumpkin face like hers tehe.

She is such a blessing in our lives! It's so weird to look down at my tummy and not see this huge thing stickin out. Instead, there in my arms, is my little girl! It's bittersweet to think of the trust that Heavenly Father has in Spenser and I to raise one of his precious daughters. When I look at her I can feel her sweet spirit and I can't help but wonder what kind of a young woman she will grow up to be. She is definitely special and has already blessed our home. The light she brings into our lives is illuminating and I look forward to the memories and experiences I will get to share with her.


Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+
Labels: aria, birth stories, the babes
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Share
  • Pin it
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Google+

leave a reply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
hello blurb

Featured Posts

Search

Popular Posts

  • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
    January is almost over which means we are one month closer to summer! Thank goodness. This nippy cold weather is just a pain in the kee...
  • First trip to the Movie Theater
    We met up with my parents in Salt Lake and went to see Frozen. It was Aria's first time in a movie theater, but thankfully she did grea...
  • Just a Mother
    There are only a million reasons why I love Chip and Joanna.  Their simple "put God first" mentality, is something I ap...
  • Bear Lake 2015
    My favorite part about summer? Easy. The Coburn Family Reunion. Her dream come true. Her one wish in life, is to be a me...
  • Happy Snapshot: Old Man Aria
    She accidentally dumped a bucket of dirt over her head. How she did that on accident--- I have no clue. Just look at those furry eyebro...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2013 (52)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • Chicken Cordon Bleu and Shlump!
      • bAbY dImOnD and dAdDy!
      • A wee little family to lOvE!
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Follow me @our_dimond_life

©our Dimond life | Honeycrisp Theme | customized by MissAudreySue