1. Orange Sticks!! Oranges... orange slices.. orange spices... basially just anything with oranges. It's a Christmas thing which doesn't make sense. Oranges aren't even at their "prime" during this season. But hey! I am not complaining :)
2. Snow! ..in moderation of course
3. Christmas music (don't tell but I secretly listen to it all year long tehe)
4. Our Christmas tree! I am a tad bit sad however that it's fake. I lOVE the smell of a real tree! However trying to lug a real tree in the Honda would have been a pain in the you-know-what. Besides.. I think our tree turned out quite nice :)
5. The Grinch! Its not complete without this, Elf, and A Christmas Story. As Brianne my cousin and I would say... "hubbutyhoobitywhat???" hahaha
6. Hot cocoa! Only one way to drink it though.. topped with whipped cream!
7. Making goodies for the neighbors :) This year was white chocolate popcorn
8. Christmas pajamas.. I think more than anything it brings back so many good memories from when I was little. It wasn't Christmas Eve until we had our pjs from grandma.
9. Reading Christmas stories to children. I already read to little Aria in my tum-tum. I think she likes them :)
10. MISTLETOE! (for obvious reasons tehe)
11. In the eyes of a child this season is MaGiCaL. I think every person should try and see this holiday through their innocent eyes.
12. Christ. He lived a life of miracles, but only after a birth that was a miracle in itself. While goodies, gifts and bows make the holiday fun, Christ is the reason for the season. He is the Savior of the world, our older brother and best friend. It really is a season to celebrate! Because of his birth.. his life, we are given the greatest gift- his love.














0 comments:
Post a Comment