Last night was one of those spontaneous nights.
At like 9:30 we roasted
Marshmallows.
Unfortunately, we don't have a fire pit,
so we cooked 'em over our
propane grill.
Toasting marshmallows,
made me want a roasted weenie.
So we had hot dogs afterwards.
We burned the hot dogs...
but that's the best kind!
Then I felt like a chick flick.
The only chick flick we have in our
DVD collection is
Charly.
So we watched this tear jerker,
while eating our burnt hot dogs.
Hahaha loved it.




Aria is just as smiley as you! and for the record, i like the hot dogs a little too much roasted. Adds a nice crunch :)
ReplyDeletenext time you do this, invite us over! we love being spontaneous and you and me can share pinterest ideas. Oh... so I found a cute little craft I want to do with paint swacthes. go to my blog and youll see what im talking about. let me know if your interested! we can spend a day working on crafts and oogling over Aria!
ReplyDelete